Course: The course will take you through For Yargo State Park. Aid stations will
Amenities: Dri-fit T-shirt guaranteed for all pre-registered participants and refreshments
Display of Fire trucks. Awards go to over all and age group winners.
Entry Fee: Pre-register now for $20. Late registration fee $23.00(after August
8th). 2nd Late registration fee $25.00(after September 5th).
5K Run/Walk: Overall Male/Female, Masters Male/Female, Grand Masters Male/Female
and top three male/female runners in age groups 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24,
25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49,50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 and over.
Saturday September 14, 2013
Race Registration Form
All proceeds benefit:
Community Bank & Trust * Davids Gun Room * Liberty Safe * State Rep England
* Wells Fargo Mortgage * Fireline Inc * Akins Ford * Spain and Sons Construction
* Solid Security Services * Power Thru * Dooleys Pizza * Dr. Austin * Zaxbys
* Dr. Benner * Integrity Heating and Air * Smith Funeral Home * Anytime Fitness
* Dairy Queen * Harco Rental * Law offices of Gary Martin Hays & Associates
* John Mansville * ProTec Fire Safety * Legacy Group * Saint Florian Command
* Sanders Furniture * Larry’s Equipment * GHS Big Green Egg * Harrison Poultry
* Bentley’s Meat * New Balance Athens * Prolifik * Dr. Adams Chiropractic
* Stepan * Heriatage Academy (Flowery Branch) * Ga Spa Co * LogoSurfing *
Goofball Graphics * Barrow Journal * Fontis Water * ProCare * Barrow County
News * Josh & Jessica Kemerling * Jerry & Pam Clack * In Memory of Billy “Baby”
Sheridan * Matt & Haruko Watkins * Michael Farmer * In Memory of Daniel Tucker